LinkedIn Profile Writer – Career Opportunity
We are in need of a CONTRACT LinkedIn Profile Writer to join our growing Vancouver, Canada based company. You do not have to be located in the greater Vancouver area as the tasks required for this role can be completed remotely. However, preference will be given to applicants that are able to work remotely and in person.
Please review all of the information contained within this job posting and reply by following the instructions below.
You will be responsible for:
- Keyword Research
- Market Research
- Data Entry
- Creative Writing
- LinkedIn Profile Optimization
Qualifications & Skills
- Command of english language (you must be able to read and write english very well)
- Excellent creating writing skills (ideally experience in writing LinkedIn profiles and/or cover letters / resumes)
- Excellent general computer skills (browsing, market research, typing skills, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (probably the most important thing we value is open, consistent communication)
- Experience with document building (Word docs, spreadsheets, Google docs, etc.)
- Experience with online market research (primarily on LinkedIn) and data entry
- You should be a self starter, able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Willingness to join an exciting team with ambitions for growth in our company
- Willingness to learn quickly and to be trained on in-demand skills
- Tenacious enthusiasm for market research and creative writing
- Access to your own Computer and High Speed Internet
As a LinkedIn Profile Writer, you will work with our project management team and will be in direct contact with our clients. Ideally, you will have experience in LinkedIn Profile writing…..…but, as long as you have creative writing experience, we will teach you what you need to know to excel in this area of writing.
If you are up for the challenge, we encourage you to apply for this position by completing the application form below. Please include the phrase “LINKEDIN PROFILE WRITER POSITION” somewhere in the first few lines of your application and/or cover letter so we know that you read the entire job description and that you have a basic level of attention to detail.
Only those short-listed will be contacted, however we thank you for your interest in advance.