Linked Into Leads (LIL) is a rapidly growing Vancouver/Burnaby based Lead Generation, Training and Consulting company that specializes in finding, qualifying and connecting our clients with their ideal target audience leveraging the power of LinkedIn. We have developed an industry leading online training program called the 30 Day Sales Machine (30DSM) that follows the exact same process we deliver to clients that includes detailed video tutorials, worksheets, messaging scripts, sales pipeline tracking & automation tools. Our current 1000+ members receive support from our team & growing community of business owners, consultants & entrepreneurs via engaging LinkedIn & Facebook groups, monthly live “What’s Working Now” mentoring sessions and quarterly “LinkedIn Results” challenges with the goal of keeping our members motivated & accountable to get the sales results they are looking for in their business. We also offer “done for you” (LinkedIn Accelerator) and “done with you” (LinkedIn Accelerator – Sales Team) solutions to help our clients them amplify and accelerate their results by leveraging our expert team of LinkedIn lead generation specialists.
We are looking for a Vancouver area based detailed, organized and driven Account Coordinator who is able manage multiple client projects. This is a Contract role with the potential of turning into a full time position (and/or promotion to Account Manager). The Account Coordinator will be responsible for actively managing/monitoring client LinkedIn accounts and maturing/qualifying prospects who require a semi-customized response. This position reports to the Account Manager.
- Become familiar with the clients business model, ideal target client and marketing verbiage
- Ensure high quality and timely responses to incoming prospect messages
- Monitor and document all prospect messaging activities and report to Account Manager
- Work with the Account Manager to identify opportunities of improvement
- Participate in staff team meetings and clients meetings
Qualifications & Skills
- 1-2 years experience in marketing or as an Account Coordinator
- Excellent Communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Proficient with MAC & PC (browsing, market research, typing skills etc.)
- University Degree in Marketing, Business etc is an asset
- Experience with document building (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Knowledge of project management and CRM software
- You should be a self starter, able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Willingness to join an exciting team with ambitions for growth in our company
- Willingness to learn quickly and to be trained on in demand skills
- Willingness to work remotely (and/or in our office located in Burnaby, BC)
- Access to your own computer and high speed internet
As an Account Coordinator, you will work with our Account Manager team and will be responsible for ensuring our client projects are delivered on time and on budget.
If you are up for the challenge, we encourage you to apply for this position by completing the application form below. Please make sure that you complete all of the questions below in as much detail as possible to explain why you’d be a perfect fit for this position.
Only those with some role related experience, an updated LinkedIn profile & relevant recommendations will be considered. And, only those short-listed will be contacted, however we thank you for your interest in advance.