RAPIDLY GROWING DIGITAL AGENCY LOOKING FOR A RESULTS DRIVEN ACCOUNT DIRECTOR – 100% REMOTE
Linked Into Leads (LIL) an online digital agency, has experienced continued rapid growth since it began in 2014. To continue the momentum LIL is looking for an Account Director to join our team and create exceptional experiences and results for our clients.
Our industry leading Expert Selling Machine program supports SOLOpreneur consultants & coaches selling B2B services to create a repeatable, predictable and measurable client acquisition system.
We do this by empowering them to attract more clients using LinkedIn and we amplify sales opportunities by “cloning” their authentic voice (because “reputation” is important to them!) with an outsourced LinkedIn lead generation system that helps them land their perfect clients.
If you want to…….
- Work from home. We’re a remote team with members all over the world.
- Have in-depth conversations with 3-5 people every day who are excited to talk to you. The calls are 30-60 minutes long and are primarily held between 9 am – 6 pm PST.
- Do absolutely NO cold calling. The people you’ll be speaking with WANT to speak to you as they are already clients
- Feel proud of the work you do and the way you are helping change lives
- Work on a fun, collaborative, diverse team
- Work with coworkers who you learn from and love to hang out with virtually and on all-expenses-paid team retreats
…….then this role is for you and keep reading!
Our founder, Trevor Turnbull is leading our team through rapid growth and exciting opportunities to change the lives of the expert entrepreneurs we serve. We are looking for a person who is driven and love what they do. This is not a “job”, this is a passion which keeps you up at night (in a positive way).
This role is right for you if:
The Account Director role is a full time Contract position where you will be responsible for meeting with our clients/students on a weekly basis.
- You are already a successful consultant/coach in the digital marketing and sales space
- You want to be a part of a movement that is changing the lives and businesses of expert entrepreneurs
- You are genuinely excited when your clients get results with your support
- You are driven by constant personal development and are open to all possibilities
- You want to work with an innovative company where your opinions are valued and encouraged
- You are a self starter, able to work independently and meet deadlines
Your responsibilities will include:
- Daily engagement with clients to ensure they are overcoming roadblocks and moving forward
- Weekly meetings with clients to assist them in implementing our proven RPM Framework, SOLO Method & LinkedIn LINCHPIN Method
- Assist clients in clearly defining their ONE Audience
- Assist clients in clearly defining their ONE Offer
- Assist clients in clearly defining their ONE Message
- Assist clients with creating a “prospect attracting” LinkedIn profile & content strategy
- Assist clients in setting up their Appointment Campaign (pages, copy, videos, calendar)
- Experience in working with software tools like Slack, LastPass, Calendly & Clickfunnels
- Assist clients with CRM management & content strategy
- Provide mentorship on prospect tracking, lead scoring and sales strategies to close more deals
- Track clients goals, wins and challenges and keep them accountable to commitments
- Participate in weekly group calls with clients including our Sales Performance, Mindset Performance & Mastermind Hotseat sessions
- Participate in weekly coach/mentor meetings to provide updates and insights on clients progress, wins, and challenges
- Provide exceptional experiences for our clients and enroll them into ongoing mentoring opportunities (this is where your sales/enrollment background comes into play)
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of successful digital marketing experience for a mainly B2B audience
- 4+ years of successful sales experience for a mainly B2B audience
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-starter, resourceful, creative, and capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in virtual work environments via Video (Zoom) and Chat (Slack)
- Experience with creating content, video production and landing page software (Clickfunnels)
- Familiarity with Project Management Software
So what do you think? Are you the Account Director we’re looking for?
We are a fast paced, growing company that believes in work, life, family balance. You will work with a world-class group of knowledgeable, skilled individuals with diverse backgrounds and will be provided with hands-on training to excel in this position.
We believe in a flexible work environment where we expect you to work remotely from home. The role pays between $60,000 – $90,000 CDN (depending on skill-set & experience and bonus structure based on achieving KPI milestones) and will report directly to our “COO/Strategy Mentor”.
If you are a savvy, digitally confident individual who wants to learn the intricacies of how to leverage LinkedIn as a lead generation tool and want to be apart of a growing company, then this opportunity is for you. And, just to be clear, you don't need to know “everything”….but we do expect you to bring enthusiasm and an open, curious mind to up-level your skill-set!
HOW TO APPLY
If it sounds like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply for this position by sending a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Only those with some role related experience, an updated LinkedIn profile & relevant recommendations will be considered. And, only those short-listed will be contacted, however, we thank you for your interest in advance.