Linked Into Leads (LIL) is a rapidly growing Vancouver/Kelowna based Lead Generation, Training and Mentoring company that specializes in finding, qualifying and connecting our clients with their ideal target audience leveraging the power of LinkedIn. Our industry leading Expert Selling programs support SOLOpreneur consultants & coaches selling B2B services to create a repeatable, predictable and measurable client acquisition system. Click here to learn more about our Founder, Trevor Turnbull.
We are looking for an “Account Director” that is motivated and committed to creating transformative experiences for our students in our Expert Selling Machine mentoring program.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are motivated to work within an exciting start-up environment, then this role might be for you! This role will allow you to take your successful history as a digital marketing consultant and apply our cutting-edge methodology to positively impact the expert entrepreneurs you’ll be working with.
This is a Contract/Freelance role where you will be responsible for meeting with our clients/students on a weekly basis, keeping them focused on their goals and accountable to their daily actions to be successful in our program. The perfect person for this role is a “coach” but also able to roll up their sleeves and help our clients/students implement/create their LinkedIn Campaign(s), Appointment Funnel(s) and content marketing strategy.
We are a fast paced, growing company that believes in work, life, family balance. You will work with a world-class group of knowledgeable, skilled individuals with diverse backgrounds and will be provided with hands-on training to excel in this position. We believe in a flexible work environment where we encourage you to work remotely from home. The role pays between $60,000 – $90,000 CDN (depending on skillset & experience and bonus structure based on achieving KPI milestones) and will report directly to our “COO/Strategy Mentor”.
If you want to…….
- Make great money while making a difference and crafting a fulfilling career on your own terms
- Work from home. We’re a remote team team members all over the world.
- Have in-depth conversations with 3-5 people every day who are excited to talk to you. The calls are 30-60 minutes long and are primarily held between 9 am – 6 pm PST.
- Do absolutely NO cold calling. The people you’ll be speaking with WANT to speak to you as they are already clients
- Feel proud of the work you do and the way you are helping change lives
- Work on a fun, collaborative, diverse team
- Receive guidance and mentorship from a successful Entrepreneur – Trevor Turnbull (Google him)
- Work with coworkers who you learn from and love to hang out with virtually and on all-expenses-paid team retreats
…….then this role is for you and keep reading!
Our founder, Trevor Turnbull is leading our team through rapid growth and exciting opportunities to change the lives of the expert entrepreneurs we serve. We are looking for a person who is driven and love what they do. This is not a “job”, this is a passion which keeps you up at night (in a positive way).
This role is right for you if:
- You are already a successful consultant/coach in the digital marketing and sales space
- You want to be a part of a movement that is changing the lives and businesses of expert entrepreneurs
- You are genuinely excited when your clients get results with your support
- You are driven by constant personal development and are open to all possibilities
- You want to work with an innovative company where your opinions are valued and encouraged
- You are a self starter, able to work independently and meet deadlines
You will be responsible for:
- Daily engagement with clients to ensure they are overcoming roadblocks and moving forward
- Weekly meetings with clients to assist them in implementing our proven RPM Framework, SOLO Method & LinkedIn LINCHPIN Method
- Assisting clients in clearly defining their ONE Audience
- Assisting clients in clearly defining their ONE Offer
- Assisting clients with creating a “prospect attracting” LinkedIn profile
- Assisting clients with the writing of compelling copy for LinkedIn Campaign messaging
- Assisting clients in collecting exercises to draft their M.V.P. (Massive Value Piece) article and (Massive Value Painkiller) guide
- Assisting clients in setting up their Appointment Campaign (pages, copy, videos, calendar)
- Experience in working with software tools like Slack, LastPass, Calendly & Clickfunnels
- Assisting clients with CRM management & content strategy
- Providing mentorship on prospect tracking, lead scoring and sales strategies to close more deals
- Tracking clients goals, wins and challenges and keep them accountable to commitments
- Participation in weekly group calls with clients including our Sales Performance, Mindset Performance & Mastermind Hotseat sessions
- Participation in weekly coach/mentor meetings to provide updates and insights on clients progress, wins, and challenges
- Provide exceptional experiences for our clients and enroll them into ongoing mentoring opportunities (this is where your sales/enrollment background comes into play)
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of successful digital marketing experience for a mainly B2B audience
- 4+ years of successful sales experience for a mainly B2B audience
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-starter, resourceful, creative, and capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in virtual work environments via Video (Zoom) and Chat (Slack)
- Experience with creating content, video production and landing page software (Clickfunnels)
- Familiarity with Project Management Software
If you are a savvy, digitally confident individual who wants to learn the intricacies of how to leverage LinkedIn as a lead generation tool and want to be apart of a growing company, then this opportunity is for you. And, just to be clear, you don't need to know “everything”….but we do expect you to bring enthusiasm and an open, curious mind to up-level your skill-set!
If it sounds like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply for this position by completing the application form below. Please make sure that you complete all of the questions in as much detail as possible to explain why you’d be a perfect fit for this position.
Only those with some role related experience, an updated LinkedIn profile & relevant recommendations will be considered. And, only those short-listed will be contacted, however, we thank you for your interest in advance.