Linked Into Leads is a rapidly growing Vancouver/Burnaby based Lead Generation, Training and Consulting company that specializes in finding, qualifying and connecting our clients with their ideal target audience leveraging the power of LinkedIn. We have developed an industry leading online training program called the 30 Day Sales Machine (30DSM) that follows the exact same process we deliver to clients that includes detailed video tutorials, worksheets, messaging scripts, sales pipeline tracking & automation tools. Our current 1000+ members receive support from our team & growing community of business owners, consultants & entrepreneurs via engaging LinkedIn & Facebook groups, monthly live “What’s Working Now” mentoring sessions and quarterly “LinkedIn Results” challenges with the goal of keeping our members motivated & accountable to get the sales results they are looking for in their business. We also offer “done for you” (LinkedIn Accelerator) and “done with you” (LinkedIn Accelerator – Sales Team) solutions to help our clients them amplify and accelerate their results by leveraging our expert team of LinkedIn lead generation specialists.
We are looking for a Vancouver area based detailed, organized and driven Account Manager who is able to manage multiple client projects. This is a Contract role with the potential of turning into a full time position. The Account Manager role is for an outcome-driven professional with great project management and relationship building skills.
- Conducting “Discovery Calls” with new 30DSM LinkedIn Accelerator clients
- Conducting weekly progress meetings with 30DSM LinkedIn Accelerator clients
- Preparing weekly progress reports for 30DSM LinkedIn Accelerator clients
- Managing and communicating with our Account Coordinator team
- Managing and communicating with our outsourced Virtual Assistant team
- Developing client/member case studies for marketing materials
- Working directly with our Director of Campaign Management to review LinkedIn Accelerator client performance and suggest recommendations for campaign improvements
Qualifications & Skills
- 2 years experience in a Project Manager role
- Excellent communication skills (probably the most important thing we value is open, consistent communication)
- Excellent computer skills (Browsing, Social Networking, Searching, Typing, etc.)
- Experience with document building (Word Processors, Spreadsheets, Databases, Google Docs, etc.)
- Strong command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking skills and problem solving skills.
- You should be a self starter, able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Willingness to join an exciting team with ambitions for growth in our company
- Willingness to learn quickly and to be trained on in-demand skills
- Willingness to work remotely (and/or in our office located in Burnaby, BC)
- Access to your own computer and high speed internet
If you are up for the challenge, we encourage you to apply for this position by completing the application form below. Please make sure that you complete all of the questions below in as much detail as possible to explain why you’d be a perfect fit for this position.
Only those with some role related experience, an updated LinkedIn profile & relevant recommendations will be considered. And, only those short-listed will be contacted, however we thank you for your interest in advance.