Linked Into Leads (LIL) is a rapidly growing Vancouver/Kelowna based Lead Generation, Training and Mentoring company that specializes in finding, qualifying and connecting our clients with their ideal target audience leveraging the power of LinkedIn. Our industry leading Expert Selling programs support SOLOpreneur consultants, coaches & speakers to create a repeatable, predictable and measurable client acquisition system. Click here to learn more about our Founder, Trevor Turnbull.
We are looking for a “digital marketing specialist” that is motivated and committed to creating transformative experiences for our students as an “Expert Mentor” in our Expert Selling Machine mentoring program.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are motivated to work within an exciting start-up environment, then this role might be for you! This role will allow you to take your successful history as a digital marketing consultant and apply our cutting-edge methodology to positively impact the expert entrepreneurs you’ll be working with.
This is a Contract role where you will be responsible for meeting with our clients/students on a weekly basis, keeping them focused on their goals and accountable to their daily actions to be successful in our program. The perfect person for this role is a “coach” but also able to roll up their sleeves and help our clients/students implement their LinkedIn Campaign(s), MVP article and Appointment Campaign.
We are a fast paced, growing company that believes in work, life, family balance. You will work with a world-class group of knowledgeable, skilled individuals with diverse backgrounds and will be provided with hands-on training to excel in this position. We believe in a flexible work environment where we encourage you to work remotely from home (and in our office(s) if located in Vancouver or Kelowna). The role pays between $25-35/hr CDN (depending on skillset and experience) and will report directly to our “Strategy Mentor”.
If you want to…….
- Make great money while making a difference and crafting a fulfilling career on your own terms
- Work from home part-time (building up to full-time). We’re a remote team that is headquartered in Kelowna, BC.
- Have in-depth conversations with 3-5 people every day who are excited to talk to you. The calls are 30-60 minutes long and are primarily held between 9 am – 6 pm PST (though we do sometimes conduct calls on nights and weekends to accommodate our clients).
- Do absolutely NO cold calling. The people you’ll be speaking with WANT to speak to you as they are already clients
- Feel proud of the work you do and the way you are helping change lives
- Work on a fun, collaborative, diverse team
- Receive guidance and mentorship from a successful Entrepreneur – Trevor Turnbull (Google him)
- Work with coworkers who you learn from and love to hang out with virtually and on all-expenses-paid team retreats
…….then this role is for you and keep reading!
Our founder, Trevor Turnbull is leading our team through rapid growth and exciting opportunities to change the lives of the expert entrepreneurs we serve. We are looking for a person who is driven and love what they do. This is not a “job”, this is a passion which keeps you up at night (in a positive way).
This role is right for you if:
- You are already a successful consultant/coach in the digital marketing and sales space
- You want to be a part of a movement that is changing the lives and businesses of expert entrepreneurs
- You are genuinely excited when your clients get results with your support
- You are driven by constant personal development and are open to all possibilities
- You want to work with an innovative company where your opinions are valued and encouraged
- You are a self starter, able to work independently and meet deadlines
You will be responsible for:
- Daily engagement with students to ensure they are overcoming roadblocks and moving forward
- Weekly meetings with students to assist them in implementing our proven SOLO Method
- Assisting students in clearly defining their personal, customer and business avatars
- Assisting students with creating a “prospect attracting” LinkedIn profile
- Assisting students with the writing of compelling copy for LinkedIn Campaign messaging
- Assisting students in collecting assets to draft their M.V.P. (Massive Value Piece) article
- Assisting students in setting up their Appointment Campaign (pages, content, videos, calendar)
- Experience in working with software tools like Slack, LastPass, Calendly & Clickfunnels
- Assisting students with CRM management, content strategy & creation, ad retargeting, email marketing and more.
- Providing mentorship in prospect tracking and sales strategies to close more deals
- Tracking student goals, wins and challenges and keep them accountable to commitments
- Participation in weekly group calls with students on “business alignment” mindset, masterminds and “what's working now” sessions
- Participation in weekly coach/mentor meetings to provide updates and insights on student progress, wins, and challenges
- Provide exceptional experiences for our students and enroll them into ongoing mentoring opportunities (this is where your sales/enrollment background comes into play)
You should possess the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of successful digital marketing experience for a mainly B2B audience
- 4+ years of successful sales experience for a mainly B2B audience
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-starter, resourceful, creative, and capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in virtual work environments via Video (Zoom) and Chat (Slack)
- Experience with email automation software and paid advertising platforms
- Experience with creating content, video production and landing page software (Clickfunnels)
- Familiarity with Project Management Software (Monday)
If you are a savvy, digitally confident individual who wants to learn the intricacies of how to leverage LinkedIn as a lead generation tool and want to be apart of a growing company, then this opportunity is for you. And, just to be clear, you don't need to know “everything”….but we do expect you to bring enthusiasm and an open, curious mind to up-level your skill-set!
Submit Your Application
If it sounds like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply for this position by completing the application form below. Please make sure that you complete all of the questions in as much detail as possible to explain why you’d be a perfect fit for this position.
Only those with some role related experience, an updated LinkedIn profile & relevant recommendations will be considered. And, only those short-listed will be contacted, however, we thank you for your interest in advance.