LinkedIn Campaign Coordinator (Sales Support)
Linked Into Leads (LIL) is a rapidly growing Vancouver/Kelowna based Lead Generation, Training and Mentoring company that specializes in finding, qualifying and connecting our clients with their ideal target audience leveraging the power of LinkedIn. Click here to learn more about our Founder, Trevor Turnbull.
- Become familiar with the clients business model, ideal target client and marketing verbiage
- Ensure high quality and timely responses to our client's incoming prospect messages
- Monitor and document all prospect messaging activities and report to LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Work with the LinkedIn Campaign Manager to identify opportunities of improvement in messaging and sales process
- Participate in staff team meetings and clients meetings (as needed)
Qualifications & Skills
- 1-2 years experience in sales support preferred
- Excellent Communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Proficient with MAC & PC (browsing, market research, typing skills etc.)
- Experience with document building (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Knowledge of project management and CRM software
- You should be a self starter, able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Willingness to join an exciting team with ambitions for growth in our company
- Willingness to learn quickly and to be trained on in demand skills
- Willingness to work remotely (and/or in our office located in Kelowna, BC)
- Access to your own computer and high speed internet
If you are up for the challenge, we encourage you to apply for this position by completing the application form below. Please make sure that you complete all of the questions below in as much detail as possible to explain why you’d be a perfect fit for this position.
Only those with some role related experience, an updated LinkedIn profile & relevant recommendations will be considered. And, only those short-listed will be contacted, however we thank you for your interest in advance.