We are looking for an experienced Analytical Web / Market Researcher to join our Vancouver, Canada based company on a PART TIME / CONTRACT basis. This position will be virtual, however, candidates located in Vancouver will be able to work in our downtown office if desired. This position reports to the Project Coordinator.
Please review all of the information contained within this job posting and submit your application by following the instructions below.
You will be responsible for a number of administrative tasks and should specialize in a variety of skills including:
- Keyword Research (conduct detailed keyword research using online keyword research tools including Google Adwords & Raven Tools)
- Market Research – Data Mining (identify the key companies, contacts, groups and influencers in our client’s industry/market on websites, blogs and social accounts including LinkedIn)
- Market Research – Data Entry (document the key companies, contacts, groups and influencers in our client’s industry/market)
- Market Research – Data Analysis (prioritize and score the data collected based on specific qualifying criteria outlined by management)
If you excel in this position you may also be responsible for drafting social posts and publishing approved posts on our client’s LinkedIn company page(s), LinkedIn personal profile(s) and in LinkedIn groups.
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills (probably the most important thing we value is open, consistent communication)
- Command of English Language (you must be able to read, write and speak English very well.)
- Excellent General Computer Skills (Browsing, Social Networking, Searching, Typing Skills, etc.)
- Experience with Document Building (Word Processors, Spreadsheets, Databases, Google Docs, etc.)
- Experience working with LinkedIn as social networking tool (not required but valued)
- You should be a self starter, able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Willingness to join an exciting team with ambitions for growth in our company
- Willingness to learn quickly and to be trained on in-demand skills
- Tenacious enthusiasm for analytical Market Research and
- Access to your own Computer and High Speed Internet
We are looking for a PART TIME / CONTRACT employee to join our team. From us you’ll receive prompt and professional communications, recurring work, and great reviews!
If you are up for the challenge, we encourage you to apply for the Analytical Web / Market Researcher role by completing the application form below. Please include the phrase “MARKET RESEARCHER” (exactly as spelled in ALL CAPS) in the first few lines of your application and/or cover letter so we know that you read the entire job description and that you have a basic level of attention to detail.
Only those with some experience, reviews, references will be considered. Only those short-listed will be contacted, however we thank you for your interest
Complete The Application Below
THIS JOB POSTING IS CLOSED