Member Success Manager
Linked Into Leads is a rapidly growing Vancouver/Burnaby based Lead Generation, Training and Consulting company that specializes in finding, qualifying and connecting our clients with their ideal target audience leveraging the power of LinkedIn. We have developed an industry leading online training program called the 30 Day Sales Machine (30DSM) that follows the exact same process we deliver to clients that includes detailed video tutorials, worksheets, messaging scripts, sales pipeline tracking & automation tools. Our current 1000+ members receive support from our team & growing community of business owners, consultants & entrepreneurs via engaging LinkedIn & Facebook groups, monthly live “What’s Working Now” mentoring sessions and quarterly “LinkedIn Results” challenges with the goal of keeping our members motivated & accountable to get the sales results they are looking for in their business. We also offer “done for you” (LinkedIn Accelerator) and “done with you” (LinkedIn Accelerator – Sales Team) solutions to help our clients them amplify and accelerate their results by leveraging our expert team of LinkedIn lead generation specialists.
We are looking for an experienced Member Success Manager that is knowledgeable in digital marketing, social selling & customer service to join our growing company on a part-time contract basis (with opportunities to move to full-time). This is an ideal role for an outcome-driven professional with great customer service and relationship building skills. The main focus of the role will be maintaining and expanding relationships as well as creating positive experiences and outcomes for our members/clients.
- Managing new member requests to join the 30DSM LinkedIn & Facebook support groups
- Engaging 30DSM members in the LinkedIn & Facebook support groups
- Answering 30DSM member questions in LinkedIn & Facebook support groups
- Answering 30DSM member questions in support ticketing system (Fusedesk)
- Creating a Knowledgebase & template replies from common 30DSM support questions
- Preparing weekly 30DSM member summary email (conversations in LinkedIn & Facebook support groups, mentoring session questions, etc)
- Documenting all new and current 30DSM members “before” and “after” screenshots of LinkedIn profiles for future case studies
- Encouraging and collecting testimonials/referrals from 30DSM members
- Transcribing 30DSM training videos & mentoring sessions and adding timestamp notes
- Documenting marketing “snippets” pulled from 30DSM training to be used in content & social media marketing
Qualifications & Skills
- 2 years experience in a “Client Support” role
- Excellent communication skills (probably the most important thing we value is open, consistent communication)
- Excellent computer skills (Browsing, Social Networking, Searching, Typing, etc.)
- Experience with document building (Word Processors, Spreadsheets, Databases, Google Docs, etc.)
- Experience with customer support software (ie. FuseDesk) to monitor/reply to client/member support requests
- Experience with CRM software (ie. Infusionsoft) to create reply templates, tag contacts and update contact notes
- Strong command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking skills and problem solving skills.
- You should be a self starter, able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Willingness to join an exciting team with ambitions for growth in our company
- Willingness to learn quickly and to be trained on in-demand skills
- Willingness to work remotely (and/or in our office located in Burnaby, BC)
- Access to your own Mac/Apple computer (ideal but not required)
If you are looking for experience in the digital marketing / social sales space with an industry leading, global company and are up for the challenge, we encourage you to apply for the Member Success Manager role by filling out the application form below.
Please complete all of the required questions to apply. Only those with some role related experience, an updated LinkedIn profile & relevant recommendations will be considered. Please make sure that you complete all of the questions below in as much detail as possible to explain why you’d be a perfect fit for this position.
Complete The Application Below
THIS JOB POSTING IS CLOSED