WANTED: Tech Mentor (Digital Marketing & Technology Specialist)
Linked Into Leads Inc. (LIL) is a North American based company specializing in Lead Generation, Mentoring and Training. The company has developed a transformational mentoring program (Expert Selling Machine) that includes an innovative methodology (The MVP Method) and process (The SOLO Funnel) to support experienced Solopreneurs (consultants, coaches, and speakers) to build a business and life that is in alignment and focused on exchanging value with machine precision.
The Technology (Tech) Mentor role will work directly with the Linked Into Leads executive team in addition to other members of the Expert Selling Machine Mentor team. Our mission is to serve Solopreneurs and we are fortunate to call some of the worlds best as clients. You will have the chance to collaborate and work with all of them in this high growth position.
Our founder, Trevor Turnbull is leading our team through rapid growth and exciting opportunities to change the lives of the Solopreneurs we serve. We are looking for a person who is driven and love what they do. This is not a job, this is a passion which keeps you up at night.
Linked Into Leads is currently seeking a highly‐skilled and purposeful individual to serve ~20 hours per week as Tech Mentor for the Expert Selling Machine mentoring program. The winning candidate is a hustler and lover of digital marketing technology and related ad tech, who is excited to jump deep into entrepreneurship.
The Tech Mentor will take charge of managing, executing, and elevating Expert Selling Machine technology efforts both internally and amongst our community members.
This role is right for you if:
- You are already a successful consultant/coach in the digital marketing and technology space
- You want to be a part of a movement that is changing the lives and businesses of expert Solopreneurs
- You are genuinely excited when your clients get results with your support
- You are driven by constant personal development and are open to all possibilities
- You want to work with an innovative company where your opinions are valued and encouraged
- You are a self starter, able to work independently and meet deadlines
You will be responsible for:
- Own the community members area technology section and curriculum, associated topics in members Slack group, plus related mentoring calls with students.
- Manage the company process for mentoring and implementation of community members adtech stack including analytics, tracking pixels, and landing pages.
- Create and post effective and engaging content for members area resources to minimize your role in support related tasks.
- Create a clear work cadence for when to be hands on with student tech assets
- Monitor and execute processes for tracking (and communication) related to community members progress in mentoring program.
- Leverage existing skills to perfect internal company tech stack, systems, and processes.
- Have an innate desire to learn and execute a variety of hands on digital marketing tactics including but not limited to paid advertising, email marketing, and marketing automation systems.
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALITIES
The Tech Mentor should possess:
- 3-5 years of experience in effective use of adtech for digital marketing including setup, creation, and implementation of landing pages, advertising pixels, and analytics tracking
- Mastery of the technical requirements of such platforms as Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Infusionsoft, PlusThis, AdRoll, Perfect Audience, Clickfunnels, WordPress
- Understanding of the marketing role each platform plays and how they work together with relevant KPIs
- Resourcefulness and willingness to self‐start on implementation of new systems, processes, and curriculum to better serve community members
- Positive attitude and clear communication skills are absolute requirements in this dual role as both a mentor and the person responsible for our internal tech stack
- Eagerness to learn and grow. Ability to receive and incorporate feedback
- Background and/or interest in working with entrepreneurs is a must
This role is compensated at $20 per hour and will include additional income opportunities working with our community members on an as needed basis. For the candidate with available time, a tendency towards taking action, expert technical skills, great attention to detail and a desire to learn will be valued. This is a unique opportunity to be immersed in the best of entrepreneurial culture.
This is a remote role with Pacific Time Zone (PST) hours greatly preferred, but other time zones will be considered. Linked Into Leads Inc is an incorporated company based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and is an equal opportunity employer. Lastly, you better have great sense of humor and be fun if you want to work with us. 🙂
If you are a savvy, technically confident individual who wants to learn the intricacies of how to leverage LinkedIn as a lead generation tool and want to be apart of a growing company, then this opportunity is for you. And, just to be clear, you don’t need to know “everything”….but we do expect you to bring enthusiasm and an open, curious mind to up-level your skill-set!
STEP 1: Complete this simple task:
- Setup a website with WordPress installed
- Setup a test Clickfunnels account and setup a test optin page
- Setup a test Facebook Manager account
- Setup a custom audience and conversion event in Facebook Manager
- Setup a test Perfect Audience account
- Step a test Adroll account
- Setup a test Google Analytics account
- Setup Google Tag Manager and add pixels from
- Perfect Audience
- Google Analytics
- Add the Google Tag Manager code to the website
- Add the Clickfunnels plugin to the website and and create a custom URL for your new Clickfunnels landing page
STEP 2: Fill out the application below
STEP 3: Record a video for Trevor
Once you complete the task and fill out the application, connect with Trevor on LinkedIn and record a quick video telling him why you are a good fit for the Tech Mentor role and review your work completed using a screen capture tool.