As a meeting planner, we understand that there are promotional and logistical aspects to booking a speaker that fall on your plate. In order to make it easy for us to work together, we have included information below that you will help you out (and ensure that you don’t have to worry about your speaker and can focus on all of your other responsibilities leading up to and during your event).
Here’s what you can expect from us as a speaker:
- We will provide you with all the materials/resources you need well before your deadlines
- We will be friendly and professional to your staff and attendees before, during and after your event
- We will arrive early to your event so we have time to work out any last minute details
- We will make you look good to those you answer to and will ensure we don’t make any inappropriate comments
- We will do whatever is within my power to ensure your event is a success!
Of course, we will speak many times before the event begins to ensure that we’ve addressed all of your needs together. If there is anything missing that you require or would like to request from us, don’t hesitate to ask…..we look forward to working with you on your next event!
Trevor Turnbull is an Online Reputation Specialist, Social Media Educator, Linkedin Trainer and Keynote Speaker that has been quoted in numerous publications including Forbes, Entrepreneur, Globe & Mail and the Toronto Star discussing the value of networking and how social media is impacting the way people do business today.
Trevor is the founder of Linked Into Leads, a LinkedIn lead generation, training and consulting company that finds, qualifies and connects clients to their target audience using the #1 network for business professionals. He is also a lead instructor of LinkedInfluence, the #1 online LinkedIn training program (with over 20,000 members) that teaches how to build your personal brand, grow your network and market your business as well as 30 Day Sales Machine, the step-by-step system that shows you how to consistently generate leads, line up meetings and increase revenue with LinkedIn.
Trevor is also the Co-Founder of NetworkingInVan.com, the premier destination for business professionals, entrepreneurs and students to learn valuable networking tips and stay up to date on the top networking events in Vancouver, BC, Canada. He is also the Founder of Legacy After The Game where he speaks to athletes, coaches and sports professionals around North America in amateur, collegiate and professional athletics about the opportunities (and pitfalls) of social media.
Hi-Res Photos & Logos
NOTE: Click the images below to access the full size photos & logos (once open in a new window, right click the image to save to your desktop)
NOTE: The information below should ensure that we are all on the same page leading up to your event.
Our speakers will provide:
- Macbook Pro laptop computer
- Mac Keynote presentation
- Slides designed to fit 1024 x 768 screens
- Mac VGA & HDMI dongle
- Wireless presentation clicker
Our speakers requires:
- Lecturn on stage where our speaker can access his laptop
- VGA or HDMI cable at the lecturn to connect to projector
- Display screen for presentation
- Wireless, lavalier microphone connected to your sound system
- Stereo mini plug for audio from the laptop into your sound system